Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Caught up in the Tornado

It seems I was sitting there enjoying my summer vacation, then school starts and its not too bad, then I hear this rumble and it's getting closer, and closer and then what hits? Life. I have something planned every day of the week. Even now I am not supposed to be typing this blog, but I feel like I need to get one post in here since I haven't written for so long.
When your little your birthday is a big occasion but as you grow older you realize that life goes on. The end of the term is coming up and I have three big tests this week, on my birthday, it's just the way it works. Adults are always telling you to grow up, and in the end you don't really have a choice. You get caught up in the crowd pulling you along through life and your sort of forced to forget how it felt to be carefree. During the teen years you seem to be in between adulthood and childhood. I'm transitioning from having nothing to do but watch T.V. to having too much on my plate that I can't eat it all.
I have compared life to an airport. How much it can be like one! It is an organized chaos of people all pushing and bustling around to get somewhere. It's hardest when your one of the people without a real purpose yet, when your still trying to figure out where your headed. My best friend is moving an hour away. It doesn't seem too far but it is still really hard. Right now I feel like I'm caught in a never ending tornado that just keeps picking up more problems as it goes along. I feel like if it could just stop, for one day, I could get things in order. I wish life could just halt for a few hours so I could learn what it's like to do nothing again.

1 comment:

Rajon said...

Wow, that pretty much sums up my life... Great job and very humorous. On the bright side summer is in like 4 months so just hang in there Anne!