Friday, August 1, 2008

The Child Psychiatrist

Guess what I found out? We're terrible children, well our family's not perfect anyway. The lady we're staying with kicked us out of her house, she said the neighbors were complaining. She's a child psychiatrist and her children are like perfect, they never fight, quarrel or anything. So yeah she thinks we need "serious medical help" I don't know what's wrong with us, I mean most people I meet end up thinking stuff like that. I mean I don't think I'm some kind of alien, I think I'm a human that lives on planet earth. Anway that's all the bad news but the good news is I get to come home earlly, today actually, which is cool but this psychiatrist still kind of bothers me. This lady thinks my dad is such a great guy, she thinks he'll be our savior our only chance at sanity, she seriously thinks we're like going crazy or something, if there is something really wrong with me I think somebody should say something. I mean I've never been a real fan of psychiatrists they never know how you really feel and yet they think that they do. We're just kids, we're only human, we're still learning, just because we sometimes cry when we're sad, or get angry at times when our siblings really, really get annoying doesn't mean we're crazy right? Just because we're not perfect doesn't mean we need "serious medical help" and I mean really if you agree with the psychiatrist tell me, I think I should know if there's something messed up in my mind!

2 comments:

Ele Scrope said...

Well, I will tell you one thing I have learned from being your friend for five almost six years is yes there is something seriously wrong with you. Maybe it is you long pretty brown hair or your very cool green/yellow eyes. Well to tell you the truth I think she is the one who needs help. If she is a doctor for children and she don't know how they act or feel or can be, she doesn't deserve a job like that! Anne do us all a favor and put that nut in the nut house!

P.S. I think your great and there is NOTHING wrong with you or your family!

Josh J. said...

She's crazy. Don't listen to her!
I do happen to have a psychiatrist (Spell check? lol...)
And they're not all like that.
You're not crazy, whatever she thinks.

We're glad you're coming home though!
Have a safe trip!

Plunesum took my name... >.>

Alex. (Also known as Orsino. =p)