Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Apples, Bannanas, and Flying Cows



Sooooooo here I am finally finding myself writing this, I wanted to post a blog on 8/8/08 so the blog date would say 8/8/08 and that would be pretty cool, actually last year I wanted to write in my journal on 7/7/07 but I ended up not doing that either, once the year 2013 comes along there won't be anymore of these special dates so next year I can't forget, wow it's been a whole year since 7/7/07 and I don't even know where all that time went, it seems like not long ago I was sitting on the couch being lazy thinking that I should write in my journal about that date before the day ended. It seems at times that I want to grow up so fast and than I look back and see how fast it really is going and I realize I don't really want to waste my life away wishing I was a year older than I was, that is never going to do me any good. Now finally to explain the image at the top, I know I'm extremely weird so this next thing shouldn't make you think I'm any more weird, right? Anyway I have the perfect picture of me, the flying cow(above), that must sound weird but I am like totally obsessed with flying cows, okay not that obsessed but I do like them maybe it's just because their a random thing and I'm a random person, I also really like potatoes, bet you didn't see that one coming anyway so the picture is there at the top as you may have noticed. That is all I have to say for now, well actually I have to quiet writing because my friend is going to drive me insane by singing the song apples and bannanas. Here is the link if you want to hear the extremely annoying song and feel my pain!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmW3aBqZtKQ&feature=related

1 comment:

Marissa lynn said...

hii, so...i dont know you, but i was randomly going through blogs, just clicking next log, as i sometimes do when i am bored, and i came upon yours and read the first post; it was very entertaining, and i felt like if we met, we would probably be friends. It reminded me of this book called eee eeeee eeee by tao lin, mostly because of the randomness of the potatoes comment... i also love potatoes lol... just thought i'd let you know i like looking through your window--in the least creepy possible. also, i sing apples and bananas ALOT