Friday, July 25, 2008

The Tick covered Hills of California

A tick is a regular short, sharp, sound, esp. that made every second by a clock or watch. A tick is a check mark. A tick is a black bug with a little yellow spot on it's back, normally small can be confused with a small spider, they love to dig into your skin and suck your blood. As gross as that may seem it is true. They don't have many "mountains" in California, I would call them more of "hills", in fact I'd actually give them another name, "The Tick covered Hills". You could take this idea and sell it and make a movie out of it about mutant ticks that take over the world, if you decide to do that, good luck! I don't know how many people in the world have seen a tick sitting right next to you on your brothers arm, but now those people can count me as one of them. We've found six ticks on one brother, five on another, and three on my sister and guess how many I've found on me, the amazing number of zero! Wow! Okay, well that settles it I obviously scare away all the ticks with my ugly face, don't look at me! Just Kidding, they just love me to much to want to bore into my skin, either that or they can tell already how sour my blood will taste. If you were wondering I actually do not enjoy writing about ticks, and yet considering that I have nothing else to do it can be a time consuming thing. This place is like a trap of endless boredom, I wish I could go home and not waste my summer here, maybe I should just skip the first few weeks of school and call it an extended summer vacation. Oh, well life is as life is and if life wants to give me ticks I say bring them, they don't seem to like me anyway.

No comments: